beta-Actin is one of six different actin isoforms that have been identified. The actin molecules found in cells of various species and tissues tend to be very similar in their immunological and physical properties. Therefore, Antibodies against beta-Actin are useful as loading controls for Western Blotting. However it should be noted that levels of beta-Actin may not be stable in certain cells. For example, expression of beta-Actin in adipose tissue is very low and therefore it should not be used as loading control for these tissues.
Storage Condition and Buffer: 1 mg/ml in PBS, pH 7.4, containing 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol. Store at +4°C short term. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Application: WB IHC ICC/IF.
Reactivity: Human Mouse Rat.
Dilution: WB 1:3000~1:10000 IHC 1:50~1:200 ICC/IF 1:50~1:200.
Specificity: beta Actin Antibody detects endogenous levels of total beta-Actin protein.
Immunogen: A synthesized peptide derived from human beta Actin.
Western blot analysis of beta Actin expression in (1)HeLa cell lysate; (2)Human fetal kidney lysate; (3) NIH/3T3 cell lysate; (4) PC-12 cell lysate.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded (1) Human heart; (2) Mouse testis; (3) Human bladder cancer; (4) Mouse heart, using beta Actin Antibody.
Immunofluorescent analysis of Hela cells, using beta Actin Antibody.
- β-Actin Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody
- β-Actin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- GAPDH Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody
- GAPDH Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- β-Tubulin Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody
- β-Tubulin Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- Myc-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- His-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- GST-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- HA-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- GFP-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- RFP-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- Flag-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- V5-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
- VSV-G-Tag Mouse Monoclonal Antibody