ABP Prestained Protein Ladder is a mixture of ten blue, orange or green-stained proteins (10 to 180 kDa) for use as size standards in protein electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE) and western blotting.
Features of Prestained Protein Marker:
• Size range—10 proteins spanning from 10 to 180 kDa.
• Ready-to-use—supplied in a loading buffer for direct loading on gels; no need to boil.
• Sharp bands—color-coded bands of similar intensity for easy visualization.
• Quality tested—each lot evaluated by SDS-PAGE and Western blotting.
• Two reference bands—orange at 70 kDa and a mixture of blue and yellow ribbons at 10 kDa.
• Membrane-compatible—colored bands transfer to membranes for Western blotting.
This prestained protein MW marker is designed for monitoring the progress of SDS-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis, for assessing transfer efficiency onto PVDF, nylon and nitrocellulose membranes, and for estimating the approximate size of separated proteins that have been made visible with gel stains or Western blot detection reagents. The ladder contains one orange reference band at 70 kDa and a mixture of blue and yellow ribbons at 10 kDa.
67mM Tris-H3PO4, pH7.5, 5mM EDTA, 2% (W/V) SDS, 33% (V/V) Glycerol, 0.02% (V/V) proclin300